Aboout [censored] time.
Lost is back on tonight. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Aboout [censored] time.
Getting ready to watch. EW said this was supposed to be a good episode.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Somewhat revealing episode.
I'm almost tempted to stop watching the show as it happens and just watch the DVD's when they come out. These 3 month layoffs do nothing for ratings.
The days of the traditional TV season are over. Networks need to realize that (Fox has somewhat) and allocate their time more appropriately. Fox has it right with their non-stop seasons of 24.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
so are the "others" the dharma initiative?
I would assume.
I don't know if I've got a weird sence of humor or what, but when that bus hit Juliete's husband, I about fell in the floor laughing. First he's here, then he's gone. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
if they can make a bus hit someone can they also make a plane crash?
i also do not understand why the nobody has seen this other island that jack, kate, and sawyer were on. it seems to be of some size and is only two miles away. locke has walked the island over, and sayid has sailed around the island. but nobody has noticed this other island...weird
Bookmarks